With the Komodo Grow Your Own Dandelion Seed Kit you can provide your reptile with fresh dandelions to your reptile pets all throughout the year. Bearded Dragons and Tortoises love fresh dandelion leaves, and especially love fresh dandelion flowers! The kit has everything you need to grow dandelions for your bearded dragon and/or tortoise to enjoy. If you wish, you can even plant the seeds directly into their enclosure and the seeds will grow using the habitats UV or natural light. The Komodo Grow Your Own Dandelion Kit is easy to plant, grow, and maintain.
How to use the Grow Your Own Dandelion Seed Kit
- Before removing the lid, make 4-6 small holes in the bottom of the container
- Remove the lid, open the seed packet and stir in the Dandelion seeds. Make sure the seeds are lightly covered with soil
- Place the container on a small saucer and add water to completely moisten the soil. Drain any excess water. Loosely place the cover on the container and place in a warm, dark area
- When the seeds start growing, remove the lid and move the container a sunny area. Water the surface of the sol and keep it moist.
- When the sprouts are about 4 inches (10 cm) high, they are ready to to feed to your reptiles. In several weeks the sprouts will naturally whither
Check out our Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit for another tasty treat
Dandelion Seed Kit For Bearded Dragons And Tortoises are available for sale and shipping in Canada only
To learn more about this kit, Click Here