We no longer stock the V4, please visit the MistKing Advance System V5 as its a better value for the price.
The MistKing Advance Misting System (4th Generation) with a 3/8″ Backbone pump is a significantly more powerful system than the starter or ultimate. Unless you’re going to exceed 20 nozzles, we do not recommend upgrading to this misting system. The Mist King Advance Misting System features a pump capable of pressures up to 125psi. Supports from 10 to 70+ nozzles of your choice. Actual number of nozzles depends on the complexity of the system. Pump can run continuously for hours at a time, EVEN DRY! These pumps are manufactured specifically for Mist King and are very robust.
The MistKing Advance Misting System Includes:
- 125 psi Diaphragm pump with 24V Power adapter
- ALL NEW Digital Seconds timer
- 3/8″ reservoir bulkhead
- 35 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing (to connect nozzles)
- 15 feet of 3/8″ black opaque tubing (to connect reservoir to pump and run nozzle 3/8″ backbone)
- 3/8″ pump fittings (on the reservoir side of the pump and nozzle side)
- 12 Value “T” Misting Assemblies
- 3 Value “L” Misting Assemblies
- 2 Reducing Tee Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 1 Reducing Elbow Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″
- 20 1/4″ Tubing Clips
- 10 3/8″ Tubing Clips
- Installation instructions
This kit can be used as is, just get a suitable size reservoir. If you intend to use more nozzles, we recommend extending the 3/8″ tubing backbone and adding some extra Reducing Tee connections and then splitting into 1/4″ lines that will feed the individual misting assemblies. Alternatively you can use a 7 port manifold fed by 3/8″ tubing or a combination of both.
We suggest using this kit as the backbone for a custom misting system. Just add parts, nozzles, tubing and expand on this work horse. If you need help designing a system that will fit your particular situation, please contact us. Hobbyists and ZOOs run their entire animal rooms based on this kit or multiple kits