Besgrow Spagmoss is the best Sphagnum Moss to use for plants, reptiles and amphibians. It’s a clean, natural, renewable product harvested sustainably from wetlands on the pristine West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island.
Sphagnum moss is used extensively to grow orchids and other moisture loving plants.
In a terrarium, this moss is used to sustain growing environments for reptiles and amphibians. It’s versatile with remarkable natural properties.
Sphagnum Moss is commonly used for:
- Use Sphagnum moss for plants. It’s used in the cultivation of various orchids and other sensitive plant species such as carnivorous plants.
- For assisting with young plant growth and fresh plant cuttings.
- In the florist industry, as a decorative enhancement
- As a bedding for Reptiles and amphibians
- It can be mixed into other substrates to improve water holding capacity
Characteristics of Spagmoss
- 100% natural & renewable resource
- Hand-picked and air dried
- Clean, with minimal foreign material
- Absolutely no chemicals or additives used
- Use straight from the pack
- pH 4.8
- EC 0.2 mS/cm
- AFP ~55% when loose
- Water holding capacity 20x
- Low in soluble salts
- Long & strong strands
Besgrow SpagMoss – Sphagnum Moss is available for sale and shipping in Canada only
For more information on Besgrow please click here