Besgrow Spagmoss is a natural, renewable product harvested sustainably from wetlands on the pristine West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Sphagnum moss is used extensively to grow orchids and other moisture loving plants and to sustain growing environments for reptiles and amphibians. It’s versatile with remarkable natural properties.
Sphagnum Moss is commonly used for
- Commercial and hobby plant growers in the cultivation of various orchid and other sensitive plant species such as carnivorous plants.
- For assisting with young plant growth and fresh plant cuttings.
- In the florist industry, as a decorative enhancement
- As a bedding for Reptiles and amphibians
- It can be mixed into other substrates to improve water holding capacity
- 100% natural & renewable resource
- Hand-picked and air dried
- Clean, with minimal foreign material
- Absolutely no chemicals or additives used
- Use straight from the pack
- pH 4.8
- EC 0.2 mS/cm
- AFP ~55% when loose
- Water holding capacity 20x
- Low in soluble salts
- Long & strong strands
Besgrow SpagMoss – Premium Sphagnum Moss is available for shipping within Canada only