On sale as they are short dated. To be used immediately.
ProBugs Eco-Fresh Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor) are quickly becoming a staple food for many animals. Meal worms are the larvae stage of the Darkling Beetle. They are Low in fat, high in protein and rich in vitamin A and B. Meal Worms are highly nutritious, making them great to add to your pets feeding schedule.
- Convenient serving size
- 99.9% Sterilized, with no parasites or bacteria
- Fresh preserved and vacuum sealed to retain their natural flavor, texture and moisture.
- They are as equally nutritious as feeding live insects
- Organically farmed raised-all natural and packaged without preservatives
- Part of an enriched and varied diet for your insect eating pets
Sealed pouches can be kept at room temperature. Once opened, each pouch is good for 5-7 days if kept in the refrigerator
Mealworms are recommended to feed to:
- Various reptiles, including Agama, Anole, Bearded Dragons, Skinks and many other reptiles
- Many geckos such as Crested gecko, Leopard gecko, African Fat Tail gecko, and large Day geckos
- All Turtles, including Red Ear Slider, Side Neck Turtle, Diamondback Terrapin, Musk Turtle, Stinkpot Turtle, Box Turtle and many others
- Amphibians including Salamanders, Newts, Caecilians and Axolotls
- Lots of different indoor and outdoor birds, including some Parrots, Finches, Canaries, Chickens, Ducks and Quail
- Various tropical fish including Bettas, Barbs, Tetras, Danios, Mollies, Platty fish, Puffer Fish, Gold fish, Gouamis and Angle fish
- Salt Water Fish like Clown fish, Psudochromis, Chromis, Wrasse, Damselfish, Cardinalfish, Lion fish, Butterfly fish, Dwarf Angle fish
- Reef Tank inhabitants such as Crabs, Clams, Sea Anemone, Tube Anemone, Carpet Anemone, Shrimp, Star Fish and Snails
- South American Cichlids including Discus, Ram cichlid, Convict cichlid, Festivum cichlid, Geophagus cichlid and other cichlid species
- Isopods, especially the Porcellio species such as Pruinosus, Laevis, Scaber and many others.
- Many small animals, including Sugar Gliders, Hedge Hogs plus many other rodents such as Hamsters, Mice and Rats
20 gm of Mealworms per pouch
Protein (min) 19.0%
Fat (min) 10.0%
Fiber (max) 6.0%
Moisture (max) 65.0%
Phosphorus (min) 0.3%
Calcium (min) 0.1%
Not certified for human consumption, but that won’t stop some from trying!
For more information please visit probugsusa.com
*Shipping available in Canada only