ProBugs Eco-Fresh Grasshopper (Locusta migratoria manilensis) are similar to feeding crickets to reptiles, fish and other small animals. Grasshopper are high in protein and low in fats with all natural red carotene. This makes them a great color enhancer for Asian Arowana, Bearded Dragons, and many other animals.
- Convenient serving size
- 99.9% Sterilized, with no parasites or bacteria
- Fresh preserved and vacuum sealed to retain their natural flavor, texture and moisture.
- They are as equally nutritious as feeding live insects
- Organically farmed raised-all natural packaged without preservatives
- Part of an enriched and varied diet for your insect eating pets
Sealed pouches can be kept at room temperature. Once opened, each pouch is good for 5-7 days if kept in the refrigerator
Grasshoppers are recommended to feed to:
- Various reptiles, including Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, Blue Tongue Skink, Tegu, Monitor Lizards and many other reptiles
- Larger geckos such as Tokay gecko, Leachianus gecko, Gargoyle gecko and many other geckos
- Turtles, including Red Ear Slider, Side Neck Turtle, Diamondback Terrapin, Musk Turtle, Stinkpot Turtle, Box Turtle and many others
- Large amphibians like the Pacman Frog, Pixie Frog, Waxy Monkey Frog, Whites Tree Frog, Amazon Milk Frog, and many other larger tree frogs
- Lots of different indoor and outdoor birds including Chickens, Ducks, Quail, Blue Jays, Woodpeckers and other migratory birds
- Large Fish such as Arowana, Piranha, Catfish, Puffer Fish, Stingrays and many others
- South American Cichlids including Oscars, Jack Dempsey, Red or Green Terror, Severum and other larger cichlid species
- Isopods, especially the Porcellio species such as Pruinosus, Laevis, Scaber and many others.
- Many small animals, including Sugar Gliders, Hedge Hogs plus many other rodents such as Hamsters, Mice and Rats
8 Grasshopper per pouch
Protein (min) 22.0%
Fat (min) 5.0%
Fiber (max) 3.5%
Moisture (max) 69.0%
Phosphorus (min) 0.2%
Calcium (min) 0.1%
Not certified for human consumption, but that won’t stop some from trying!
For more information please visit probugsusa.com
*Shipping in Canada only