We no longer stock the V4, please visit the MistKing Ultimate System V5 as its a better value for the price.
The MistKing Ultimate Misting System (4th Generation) featuring the Digital Seconds timer and a 24V diaphragm pump. The Ultimate Value Starter System is capable of running up to 20 nozzles virtually silent. The robust design of the MistKing diaphragm pump can run dry with no damage !!! Mist King nozzles are equipped with a check-valve which greatly reduces the drip after misting is done. This was already a great improvement that set them apart from other misters.
Pump is adapted for 1/4″ push in fittings and carries a 2 year warranty. This pump can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles. We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars from a hardware store. Our misting systems come with instructions and push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.
This kit is based on our robust and stylish Value Misting Nozzle Assemblies. .
- Every nozzle is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valve spray tip, custom crafted in black.
- Fully adjustable in every direction. You don’t need to upgrade this nozzle, as it is already upgraded and has 3 swivel points.
- Misting Assemblies are 100% black, making them much less conspicuous and easier to hide out of your view.
- Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625″ (5/8″) or 1.5cm thick. No need to use suction cups.
- Low profile, tucks neatly under the installation surface to lower the visibility factor – Because you’re not showcasing your misting nozzles in your designs!
The MistKing Ultimate Misting System 4th Generation Includes:
- Diaphragm pump with a 24V DC adapter
- Mounting bracket with rubber feet on the pump
- ALL NEW Digital Seconds Timer – with instructions.
- 1/4″ connectors on the pump
- 3 Value misting nozzles
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and Plug
- 25 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing
- 1/4″ Manual Ball Valve
- 10 tubing clips
- Tubing cutter with collet tool
- “T” connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- “L” connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- ZipDrip valve with 1/4″ fittings
- Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to a single power adapter
- Installation instructions