The MistKing Starter System V4 (4th Generation) features the all Digital Seconds timer 24V diaphragm pump. The Value Starter System is capable of running up to 10 nozzles virtually silent. The robust design of the Mist King diaphragm pump can run dry with no damage!!! MistKing nozzles are equipped with a check-valve which greatly reduces the drip after misting is done. This was already a great improvement that set them apart from other misters.
The pump is adapted for 1/4″ push in fittings and carries a 2 year warranty. This pump can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 10 nozzles. We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars from a hardware store. Our misting systems come with instructions and push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.
The Mist King Starter System is based on the robust and stylish Value Misting Nozzle Assemblies.
- Every nozzle is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black.
- Fully adjustable in every direction. You don’t need to upgrade this nozzle, as it is already upgraded and has 3 swivel points.
- Misting Assemblies are 100% black, making them much less conspicuous and easier to hide out of your view.
- Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625″ (5/8″) or 1.5cm thick. No need to use suction cups.
- Low profile, tucks neatly under the installation surface to lower the visibility factor – Because you’re not showcasing your misting nozzles in your designs!
The MistKing Starter System Includes:
- Diaphragm pump with a 24V DC adapter
- NEW Digital Seconds Timer with instructions (110V Version)
- 1/4″ connectors on the pump
- 1 Value “L” misting nozzle
- Reservoir bulkhead with o-ring and plug
- 15 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing
- Installation instructions